- To be awarded to (1) student graduating from high school in the current year and entering an accredited school of higher learning.
- Student must be a child or grandchild of an active member of the Robert L Flynn Assembly, #0511.
- Student will sign the application giving permission to check with his/her high school.
- Student also agrees to repay the money if he/she does not complete one year of schooling.
- Award to be based on:
- academic record
- citizenship and service
- financial need
- likelihood student will complete one year.
- Awards committee will have some leeway in applying these criteria, not necessarily in this order.
Download Application Form HERE